9.30.2015

Entry 7

September 30nd, 2163 - Border Space - MSR2 Nora Greene

Another two weeks in Border Space without an update. Trust me, if there had been something interesting out here in the space between stars I would have recorded it as soon as possible.  As it is, I'm only really logging in because of two things:

Firstly, Corporal Adam Hynes said it was important for our continued mental well being if we took the time to record our daily activities. (He's our mental doctor. Nice guy, rounder then I imagined a military doctor to be, with beady eyes and a smile that seems too big for his face. Jolly is a good word for him too. As well as bald.)  Just so everyone on CoreComm is aware - I don't plan on recording daily events HERE. I sincerely doubt that you want to know what time I woke up, what I had for breakfast, or how many bowel movements I had. (That LAST bit was requested by Seargent Louisa Byrne, our physical doctor.)

I would like to keep this particular record reserved for special things, main events, things like that.  Speaking of which, this brings me to the second reason for an update today:

I have received my first REAL clue! Other then whoever it was plays violin very, very well, and is obviously on good terms with CRAVE in order for her to be in league with them, I managed to find a loose piece of music paper! I had sprinted down the hall at top speed when Iheard the music that night. I ended up oversleeping, so maybe it lured them into a false sense of security when I didn't go looking for them right away last night. Anyway, in their haste to escape, a piece of music paper must have slipped loose, and I recovered it from underneath the music stand!

Now I don't know the first thing about sheet music, other then there are lines and notes on it. It had a page number on it - '3' and a name scribbled on the bottom right corner.

"Rex."

Now if only nicknames were listed on the Roster of the crew members, eh? So now me and Julia are going to do some super sleuthing, and I think we even convinced Junpin and Zee to get in on it. Hopefully I will be able to share the results of my search with you soon!

On a side note, I didn't realize how much Zee appreciated good classical music. Apparently he's heard the music since it started, and was afraid to intervene for fear of 'hindering the auditory experience.' Junpin says that their 'ears' are different from ours, and far more sensitive. Which is weird because... well... I've never seen their ears. Maybe I missed something.

------- End Trans. -------

No comments:

Post a Comment