4.03.2018

Entry 15

April 3rd, 2166 - Sector ? - MSR2 Nora Greene

Wow.

I mean incredibly, uncontrollably, WOW.

Guys. Whoever gets these broadcasts...

We TRAVELED THROUGH TIME.

I shit you not. There is no shits about it. 

So we decide to board the Gryflin vessel, right? I make that last pessimistic entry and suit up with my gear, and the marines and Zee, Seargent Hadley, and Anthony and myself go.

We get to the airlock.

CRAVE starts blaring more alarms. 

"Unknown energy signature approaching. Energy Wave inbound. All crew go to secured locations immediately." And she kept repeating it over and over and over, and then before we could even buckle down something HITS us. 

The Zephyr ROCKS. HARD. In OUTER SPACE. See how that makes sense? It doesn't. Anyway, more alarms blare because the Griflyn ship was still attached - WAS. Now things are blinking red lights and CRAVE sounds so incredibly loud, and I feel like I'm gonna hurl all over the place 

And then everytyhing stops.

The Griflyn Vessel is gone save for a loading arm that had automatically set to dock us down. 

We are in totally. Completely. Unfamiliar space.

AND our A.I. is losing her metaphysical shit.

The CoreCom was disconnected for twelve days. CRAVE didn't speak for 27 days. And then all of a sudden she tells us what time is is, what day of the year - and what YEAR. The recon from the closest satelites took long enough to bounce back that she could estimate the distance, and the information that came with it gave us the date.

I AM OFFICIALLY A TIME TRAVELER.

------- End Trans. -------

No comments:

Post a Comment